Sunday 22 September 2013

Primark OOTD | Aztec Dress


Dress: Primark, £13
Jacket: Primark, £18
Tights: Primark, £3


Necklace: New Look, £1
Earrings: True Spirit at Superdrug, £2


Shoes: Primark, £6 

This outfit was my attempt to get some wear out of my summer dresses while not freezing my butt off in chilly ol' London. I'm not entirly sure if you'll be able to get hold of the dress still. I brought it about 2 months ago, and from the few primarks I've been in some still have it, and some don't. 

The shoes are my most recent buy, so you should still be able to pick these up. I choose they grey colour, but if you want something simple like black then they have that colour as well. 

The denim jacket is about 2 years old. I'm sure many places have similar jackets, but I adore this one. It's super comfy to wear, and it's just the right length for me. 

The necklace and earrings were my attempt at accessorizing. I don't usually pick up accessories, but I thought these looked great so I chucked them on. The necklace was on sale in New Look when I picked it up, and the earrings were half off in Superdurg.
name

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!