Monday 23 September 2013

FOTD: Netural Eyes and Bold Lip


 


So, I used the Fashionista Fashion Secret Vanishing Cream in my T-Zone to mattify the slightly oily area I have there. On the dry areas of my face and the areas that are a little too dull for my liking I added a layer of the Nourish Golden Glow Illuminating Face Shimmer.
 
For foundation I chose the MUA Matte Perfection Foundation in Fair. It was my first time using it, and I must say my first impressions are that it's great but not all that matte. To set the face makeup, I used the ELF High Definition Powder. It just toned down the shiny I got from the foundation and the Nourish Face Shimmer. 

For bronzer, and a slight contour I used my beloved  Solait Maxi Bronzer in Golden Glow. I've raved about this many times, and I will continue to do so. For blusher I grabbed the Illumasqua Powder Blush in Thrust. I was really light handed with this because of the intensity of the colour, but I liked the way it turned out. 

For my eyes, I kept it super simple (which is something quite new for me). I used the Wet n Wild Color Icon Trio in 380B Walking on Egg Shells (Brow Bone and Crease Colours) to create a netural eye look. I then grabbed my M&S Autograph Palette and used the matte shade Brown Velvet to define the crease a little more. For mascara I used my Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara, and then the Clinique High Impact Mascara to get more length and definition. To define my lower lash liner and add some colour to my waterline I used my GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Black Ink. 

No look is complete without brows, so I took my Collection Eye Definer in Brown really lightly over the brows to fill them in and to give them more a defined shape. The brow pencil has a wax texture so I took a little of the shade Taupe from the M&S Autograph Palette to set the pencil in place and to make it look a little more natural. 

The lips are the pop of something in this look. I finally figured out how to make the L'oreal Glam Shine Splash Stains to work for me so I used the Shade 402 Milady to add a autumn/winter pop of colour to my makeup. 

name
Follow on Bloglovin
twitter | bloglovin | tumblr | pinterest | instagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!