Saturday 7 September 2013

#30in30 Lips Edition: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Cherish


Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains are possibly my favourite drugstore lip product. They are super long lasting, non drying and look nice on the lips. I love the shade range, but am hoping for more. 



A favourite of mine at the moment is Cherish. It's a light yet bright pink with a lilacly under tone. It's not the most opaque of the collection but it's a great colour to go to if you want something wearable but a little different. 



I don't have anything else like this and I love using this to give my lips a sheer wash of colour. If you like barbie lips, then this is great when built up but I'm not really a barbie lip fan. With the other shades in this collection of products I like to build up the colour to get a more full coverage finish and that stain like effect. With this one, because of the baby pink colour, I use it lightly. 

I like the crayon packaging, and the twist up feature means no need to hunt down the sharpener. It's a bit of a copy cat for the Clinqiue chubby sticks but it's great to have a more affordable option. 

The price is pretty great for the brand and the product you get. I would repurchase these, and have many of the other colours. I hope they bring out some more colours, because I would love to see some new ones. 

name
Follow on Bloglovin 
Twitter | bloglovin | tumblr | pinterest | instagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!