Friday 10 May 2013

Friday Favourite: Maybelline BB Cream in Medium


I wanted to start a new feature on my blog every Friday, and it's going to be a short 1 paragraph post that features my favourite product of the week. This week I've chosen the Maybelline BB Cream in Medium

With summer just around the corner, I'm trying to put away my full coverage foundation and trying to get used to seeing my skin with a lighter coverage product on it. This BB cream is brilliant, and my favourite of all the ones I've tried. It's lightweight, light coverage and comes in a nice range of colours. I've used both the light and medium and they both work great for me. It's also a great tinted primer under other foundations. 

You can pick up the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream here for just £7.99.

name


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!