Thursday 9 May 2013

BellaPierre Shimmer Powder in Celebration


Bella Pierre Shimmer Powders use 100% mica to provide long lasting and vibrant colour that can be used as eyeshadow, cream eyeshadow, blush, eyeliner, lipstick and much more.  They are £12.99 a pot, but you can pick up a few shades up on Latest in Beauty for just £6.00 a tub. 



I got this one of the latest in beauty boxes I purchased over the Easter Weekend. It contained a number of full size and sample size makeup products, this being one of them.  I was excited to try this, but sadly it didn't meet my possibly too high expectations. 

I'd never really heard to much about the brand, but after finding out that I purchased this alone if would be £12.99 I thought it would be really great. I don't have the best experience with pigments and loose shadows and I'd hoped this would change that. 

It didn't. 


The colour is gorgeous in the tub, and reminded me of my favourite MUA shadow (shade 30, which I believe is a dupe for MAC Amber Lights). It's a nice gold/bronze shade with silver flecks running through it. When swatched, the colour pay of is okay. It's quite chunky and can go on quite patchy. It does stick to the eye a bit better with a base like a paint pot or colour tattoo but with just a primer or some concealer if tends to go on patchy and the fall out is insane. 




I expected the fall out, with it being a loose shadow but I thought with a base it wouldn't be as bad as it is. Sadly, you cannot even think about putting foundation on before your eyes with this and if you rub your eyes at all it does tend to fall down a little when wearing .

You can pick these up online direct from the Bella Pierre website for £12.99 here or here for just £6.00 on Latest in Beauty.

name


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!