Sunday 12 May 2013

Daniel Sandler Long Lasting Waterproof Eyeliner

The Daniel Sandler Long Lasting Velvet Waterproof Eyeliner is a waterproof, long wearing and smooth eyeliner that claims to have rich colour pay off. They apply smoothly due to a high silicone content. It claims to provide excellent colour pay off without any smudging. They are free from animal derived ingredients, mineral oil and preservatives and contain a vitamin C derivative and vitamin E to help skin.


I can't really tell you about all the benefits from the vitamin C and E and if they actually do anything but I can tell you that this eyeliner is brilliant, and I will definitely be repurchasing it. I got this as part of the "Complexion Perfection" box from Latest in Beauty, and this was by far my favourite product in there. The box contained 6 products, and cost just £11.95 (and £3.95 p&p). You can buy it here!  

Now, let's go onto the eyeliner itself. 



The formulation of this eyeliner is gorgeous. It glides onto the skin with absolute ease and is really pigmented with just one swipe. It does smudge slightly at first, but after leaving it to set for some time it stays in place. It lasts well on my lash lines, but really stands out when I use it on my waterline. It doesn't move all day, and doesn't fade either. 



The pigmentation for the shade "Black Velvet" is brilliant. The swatches in the pictures show the liner swatched just once and then built up with a few swipes. The difference is minimal which should give you some idea about how pigmented the liner is. 



I love that the pencil is in a twist up format, because I am useless at sharpening pencils. I loose the sharpeners, and then just forget about the pencils.  The twist up format means it's simple to use it all, and that it's easy to touch up on the go. 


You can pick this Daniel Sandler Long Lasting Velvet Waterproof Eyeliner up online here for just £9.25 and it comes in 6 shades so there is something for any occasion.

name

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!