Thursday 23 May 2013

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle EDP


After lusting after Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum for absolutely ages, I finally decided to treat myself to a bottle. It felt strange purchasing a perfume for myself - I usually get it as a gift - but I just couldn't wait any longer for this beauty. 





This fragrance, which comes in both Eau De Parfum and Eau De Toilette, has top notes of orange, bergamot and grapefruit. The heart notes are slightly more floral with rose extract and jasmine but with a fruity hit of litchi. The base notes consist of patchouli, haitian vetiver, vanilla and white musk. 



I honestly cannot pick out any of these specifically from the fragrance but combined they create a stunning fragrance. I'm shocked that rose is part of the fragrance because you honestly cannot pick that out. I hate rose, so even if you are not a fan still give this a smell. 



I have quite a few perfumes in my collection but this is the longest lasting of them all. They beat out Marc Jacobs, Britney Spears (yes, I know I shouldn't own these) and Calvin Klein. It lasts about 6 or 7 hours with me being able to smell it on myself. The scent is very strong upon first application, but it soon becomes slightly more subtle and just gives you a nice feminine fragrance that lasts ages. 



The bottle is gorgeous and while this is expensive just the one squirt is enough so it lasts ages. The fragrance is distinctly feminine, and really quite sophisticated. I think it's something that any one of any age can wear, so give it a chance.  




I would highly recommend giving Chanel Coco Mademoiselle a whiff if you get the chance because it's a firm favourite of mine and I can see it being one for a long time.  

You can pick up Chanel Coco Mademoiselle at places that stock Chanel perfumes or online here from £48.

name

2 comments:

  1. I love this perfume. I'm wearing it today actually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this but it smells horrid on me x

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!