Wednesday 7 November 2012

L'Oreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow in Endless Chocolat

So a little while a go I picked up this Color Infallible Eyeshadow and I just never got around to reviewing it.  I took the pictures, and just found them so I thought I would put up a review today.

L'Oreal describe these shadows as a shadow with "ultra intense colour" with "up to 24 hour lasting hold". It also claims that it has a "velvety soft feel"
Whilst these claims hold true for some colours (Endless Chocolat included), for others it does not. I wouldn't say that they last 24 hours but in all honesty who wears their eyeshadow for 24 hours. And if they do, who really cares what they look like after that amount of time?

I'm not a big fan of the texture, but everyone seems to love it. I wouldn't say it's velvety soft at all. Maybe I'm just used to regular pressed shadows, which is why I find this a little strange. It's a loose power but compressed down by a little stopped in the tub making it a combination between a loose and pressed shadow.


The pigmentation of this shade is fantastic, and it blends really well but the lighter shades that I've swatched from friends or in store aren't all that great. 

I would say the darker shades in this range are a win, but the lighter shades are rivaled by other shadows in the drugstore.


One final note, that I thought important to mention, is that these are dupes for the Gorgio Armarni Eyes To Kill shadows.