Thursday 6 September 2012

Vivo Cosmetics | Ultimate Brow and Eye Kit


Hey guys,
Just another little review on one of the things that I picked up a little while ago from Vivo online. There are three brow colours in this kit, and a clear brow gel to set your brows. There is also a little brush that comes in it, but I just threw that out because it wasn’t any good. 




This little kits comes in cute black packaging, with clear windows so you can see the colours, and a gap for the brow gel to sit nicely. It’s a little tough to open, which makes it feel a little cheap, but I can accept that for the price. 
The palette only comes in one shade, but the three colours that come in the palette are pretty universal, so most people should be able to use it. The first shade is extremely fair, the middle is a nice brown colour with a slight hint of red to it. This colour is perfect for me because I have ginger hair, and a red dip dye but my brows are blonde, so this colour makes the look really great! 
 
The last shade a cool dark brown, which I use a crease colour or a brown shadow liner. I am really fair, so I can’t use it a brow powder but I like it for my eye lid when I want a truly matte colour.

The brow gel is by far the stand out product in this kit. The powders are nice and work just fine but the brow gel it great. It really does set my brows and they don’t move all day. It’s a nice wand to, so it combs through the brows well. I really like that they put a gel in here, rather than a wax like other brow kits I’ve tried. I much prefer the mascara like packaging to a wax in a pan like the shadows are. 

So, overall I’m impressed by this. It has a nice range of colours, and the gel is AMAZING! 



Have you tried this? Do you like it? 

Thanks for reading guys, 
Sarah xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!