Saturday 6 April 2013

Soap and Glory Glam-A-Lot Body Spray



So, it seems you're not really a blogger or fan of beauty items unless you majorly crush on Soap and Glory as a brand. It's with good reason, though. Soap and Glory are a brand than do just about everything you could want from a beauty brand. They offer makeup, skincare, body care, hair care and fragrance which is what we are going to be talking about in this post! 






 I got a set of three body mists for Christmas, and fell in love with this one immediately. I am looking out for S&G to go on a good offer to stock up because I love it so much. 

The Soap and Glory Glam A Lot Body Spray is described as a soft and sexy fragrance and it is. It's not super sweet fragrance like some of the scents from the brand, and when I wear it it just makes me feel a bit more mature and maybe even a little sexy. It hasn't left my bag, and it's my go to fragrance when I'm off out for a night. 


It's also very similar to Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle which is something on the top of my wish list at the moment.  It's not that long lasting but it's a darn sight cheaper than Chanel so I'll live with this for a moment.

You can pick this up in Boots or online here for £6.50 for 250ml.

name


1 comment:

  1. I just got this scent as well, and I quite like it :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!