Tuesday 5 February 2013

Skincare Routine | Random Additions


Skin Routine Randoms

I have recently shared my skincare routines for day (link) and night (link). I didn't include some things in those posts because I don't use these things specifically day or night. I tend to use them when I'm having a shower, want a good ol' relax and pamper or have some spare time. 

I love a good face mask and try to do one atleast 2  - 3 times per week. I use them in the shower/bath and probably leave them on two long.  

One that I use only once a week is the AMAZING Fab Pore Facial Peel from Soap and Glory. It's an amazing clay mask that you can leave on from 5 to 15 minutes, and it clear out clogs pore, helps treat those pesky breakouts and leaves the skin feeling beautifully clean. I find I can only use this once a week of it gets a little too much for my skin. It's an amazing mask, but if you have sensitive skin this might not be for you. 

The other times in the week when I use a face mask I tend to use a range of miscellaneous ones that I've got as a sample or perhaps the sachets masks from Boots and Superdrug. The ones that I have on the go at the moment are the Sanctuary Thermal Detox Mask and the Montagne Jeunesse masks. I tend to stick to clay and moisture masks, because peel of masks tend to fail on me. 

I also use pore strips twice a week. These are just the little strips that stick to various part of your face to get rid of really clogged pores. I tend to stick to the nose area but if the forehead or chin is look awful I will use one on them. I just pick up the cheapest ones from places like pound land or when they are on offer at Superdrug. They all work the same in my opinion, but I couldn't be without them. It's kind of gross and fascinating all at the same time when you take it off your face and see the gorssness that comes out of your pores. 

Follow Me
twitter | bloglovin | hello cotton | tumblr | pinterest | youtube

4 comments:

  1. I love that chocolate mask!! Smells so good! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! The fudge one is even better smelling! Its probably not good that they smell do edible though haha :p xx

      Delete
  2. Pore Facial Peel from Soap and Glory is really good... made my skin smooth :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great mask! I won't be without from now on

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!