Tuesday 12 February 2013

Lush Lip Scrub | Mint Julips

Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub
Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub, £5.25 for 25g link








































I'm sure we've all read a million and one reviews on these fab little lip scrubs, but I just couldn't use up another pot of these goodness without sharing it with you! My lips are disgustingly dry all the time and it makes the skin area around them very dry and red! While this little scrub cannot fix the redness it keeps them and the skin around them from getting flaky and it leaves the area free to put on my favourite lippy! 

I've always been one to pick up the Bubblegum flavour because it tastes amazing but I thought I would change it up a little this time an picked up mint julips. The scrub, which is super simple to use, tastes like mint chocolate and sugar. It contains peppermint, vanilla and tagetes oil for the lovely taste and scent. It only contains 7 ingredients in total, and as far a I know they are all natural and world friendly.  It's also preservative free, and completely vegan

Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub

  All you have to do it rub a little onto the lips, rub your lips together a few times and then lick it off. You can, of course, wipe it off but it's safe to lick off. It doesn't irritate my lips after I use it which some other scrubs can, and it leaves  them feeling smooth and slightly moisturized. 

Overall I would highly recommend this Lush Lip Scrub, and cannot wait to try the other flavors they have alongside Mint Julips and Bubblegum. 


Follow Me
twitter | bloglovin | hello cotton | tumblr | pinterest 


PS: There is a great giveaway over on sjmwelll and you can win a MAC eyeshadow of your choice! Enter here

13 comments:

  1. I picked this up at the weekend and I didn't even know they did a mint flavour! I thought it was just the bubblegum and popcorn! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I didn't know they had a popcorn! I might have to look out for that! The mint is great but Bubblegum will remain favorite flavor ever!

      Delete
  2. I have the Sugar Lips one!! I love their scrubs!! So amazing! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sugar Lips? Not heard of that, might need to investigate!

      Delete
  3. Ooooo this sounds like a product I must try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the bubble gum scrub and although I am still testing it out, so far I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great! I don't think you'll be disappointed.

      Delete
  5. Its a really very nice Lip scrub ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!