Tuesday 19 February 2013

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer | Ivory

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer (Ivory)
Let's start with a simple statement, shall we? Best concealer ever! I find it really hard, being a pale patty, to find a concealer that is lighter than my skin tone to brighten under the eyes. I've found the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer covers what I need it to but it doesn't brighten like I want it to!
I've tired many under eye concealers, but I just cannot find one that matches my skin tone and brightens. This one does! It's blends into my foundation nicely, it brightens up my under eyes like nobodies business and it lasts all damn day.   

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer (Ivory)I seriously cannot rave enough about this, and if your pale I would suggest giving the Ivory shade a shot!  The colour range is limited which sucks for darker skin tones I must admit but if you find yourself with a pale to light/medium skin tone I would highly recommend checking this out. It's not to expensive, and Rimmel is usually on offer in either Boots or Superdrug

Bring only 19 myself concealer doesn't tend to crease on me and their aren't really that many lines for it to settle into, but if concealer tends to crease on you I would recommend giving this a quick dusting of powder to set it into place. If you want some recommendations on some great powders, check my top powder post here

P.S: I have a giveaway running at the moment to day thank you for following my little ol' blog! Check it out here 

 

2 comments:

  1. That's an interesting concealer... would love to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! one of the first makeup things I would rec.

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!