Tuesday 22 January 2013

OOTD: An Attempt Anyways!

Dress _ Primark £13
Leggings - TU at Sainsburys £6
Shoes - Primark  £6
Cardigan - New Look £10
Belt - New Look (It came with another dress)

You will have to excuse the terrible pictures but I want to attempt to do an OOTD. The pictures were the best I could do. You can see what I was wearing but I don't think it was the best attempt was it? 

Anyway, I won't say too much but this was just an outfit for everyday errands and dinner with the mother. I can't link the things because Primark isn't online, and I don't think Sainsburys is either. The New Look cardigan isn't online either. 

So I think we call all agree that this is a bit of fail post, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway. 

Sorry!  

7 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, I love your necklace xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the necklace too.
      Sarah xo

      Delete
  2. Love the polka dot dress,looks rally cute on you:)As for the pics,just do more OOTD posts and they will get better an better:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thanks! I hope so. I will attempt another one soon and see if it gets any better!
      Sarah xo

      Delete
  3. I love that dress, it's super cute.

    Txx

    http://www.fantasticfunfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice! Primark rarely fails to impress in the dress department! Cheap and cheerful!
      Sarah xo

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!