Tuesday 8 January 2013

NOTD: Models Own Lemon Meringue

You will have to excuse the horrid photos and the bad nails but I wanted to share this with you because it's gorgeous! This probably isn't the most season appropriate colour but it's the perfect pastel yellow colour that isn't streaky and it only needs 2 coats to look good! 

Models Own Lemon Meringue,£5 link 
I adore this polish! I will admit that it looks better on people with tan skin but with my ghostly pale skin I'm still going to rock this colour because it's gorgeous! I won't say much more because I wanted this to be a quick post, but I would highly recommend this colour/polish.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could pull a colour like this off! Looks great!

    Jen
    X

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!