Friday 21 February 2014

Finish It Up Friday | Empties #4 | Samples I've Used Up



Skinetica  Anti-Blemish Skin Treatment*
, £9.99, full size, Link
Unfortunatly this made my skin freak out. I don't know what it was but for some reason I reacted to it. I did use this up to see if it was some sort of bizzare "purging" thing because people rave about this but my skin didn't like it. I sounds like it's a rare reaction so it might be worth trying it out if you have problems with blemish prone skin.
Decleor Phytopeel Face Peel Exfoliating Cream, £23.40 full size, Link
This was okay. It wasn't really a big enough sample for me to use over a long period of time like I like to do with skincare but it was okay in the few times I could use it. I don't think I would purchase this because it's crazy expensive for me when I have cheaper skincare that works for me. 
Institut Esthederm Bronze Repair Anti Wrinkle Tanning Cream, £55 full size, Link
I didn't really get this product. I'm not sure what it was to be quite honest. Was it a self tanner? A SPF? I don't really know so I used it with caution. It didn't make me orange or anything but I couldn't see if it was SPF. I should have googled it but I just kinda used it to get rid of it. I don't have an opinion on it and I wouldn't repurchase for the HUGE price tag. 


 Icecrystals by Freezer 24-7, £35 full size, Link
Used this but didn't get it. I think it was just a face wash type thing and I wouldn't purchase the full size. Far to expensive for my liking and it wasn't amazing! 
Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream in Light, £9.99 full size, Link
I liked this BB cream but if I were to purchase a BB cream from Garnier it would be the oil free formula. I find that to be longer lasting and the fair colour matches me. It did even out my skintone, offer a little coverage and it helped keep my dry skin from looking disgusting. 
Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10, £34.50 full size, Link 
I got this free in the post from Vichy when I signed up on their sight. It was a nice sample and I liked using the serum but I couldn't notice any difference or justify the price with the small amount you get here. I would use it again if I had a sample or got it as a gift for some strange reason but I wouldn't buy it for myself. 
Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Eyes and Lashes, £34.50 full size, Link
I didn't like this all that much. I used it on my eyes and on my lashes but felt really strange doing it. I think I'm just gonna stick to an eye cream and nothing for my lashes. My lashes aren't great but they aren't that bad that I need a serum or treatment for them at the moment. I'm also only 20 years old so I don't need anything to special for under my eyes at the moment.  

name

2 comments:

  1. Do you use more in summer or winter? Do you change your regime?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they give away lots of free samples?

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!