Friday 31 August 2012

St Ives Invigorating Body Scrub


So, I just wanted to bring you a little review today, and it's on the St Ives Apricot Body Scrub. It's the invigorating formula, but I've never seen a different formula so I think this  might be the only one out there.


St Ives are freakin' awesome. Their facial scrubs are amongst my favourite, so this was already a win for me before I tried it.

I remained unbiased as I tested it, and still come to the same conclusion. I love it. It's one of the best body scrubs I've used, and it's not that expensive either. I think it was about £4.99 (Don't quote me on that though).

It's pretty much the same as the facial scrub. It smells the same, and feels very very similar.


Overall it's pretty darn good. It does what it says on the tin, and it lasts ages. It really makes my skin feel smooth and super clean after using it which is a win win in my book.

I would highly recommend this little tub of goodness, and give it 4/5. The only thing I would change is the scent, and that goes for the facial scrub as well. I;m just not a fan of it, but I can get over it because it's an awesome scrub that does what it says. 


Have your tried this? Do you like St Ives Scurbs?

2 comments:

  1. I love the St.Ives face scrubs! Have to try really hard not to use it every day though or I'll have no skin left!
    I don't mind the scent tbh, I can take it or leave it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too... I would prefer a better scent, but it's great so I get over it. I use exfoliating wipes everyday, so it helps me resist using it everyday :)x

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!