So, today my post includes an awkward mirror pic and some shocking makeup news! I've seen a few of these How Much is My Face Worth hit the blogs as of late, and I just wanted to throw in my two cents on my everyday look and how much that costs!
Sorry for the weird picture. I’m not always comfortable on camera (and the horrid hair) but today on my face I’m wearing:
- YSL Touch Eclat Foundation in B10 | £28
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 2 Light | £4.09
- YSL Semi Loose Powder in 2 Sand | £38
- Solait Maxi Bronzer in Golden Glow | £4.99
- MAC Blush in Immortal Flower | £17.50
- MeMeMe Moonbeam | £5.25
- Vivo Ultimate Brow and Eye Kit | £5
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain | £7.99
- Dior Eyeshadow Palette in Corquette | £40
- MeMeMe Eyeline in Coal | £4.99
- Sleek Eau La La Liner in White | £3.99
- MUA Every Lash Mascara in Waterproof Black | £3
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara in Extreme Black | £7.99
The total price of my face today is £170.79, and that is just the makeup. I dread to think what the total would be if I added the skincare/prep I use. I also have not counted brushes! With the tools I used to apply everything my total would be £212.78!
How much is your face worth?