Monday 20 August 2012

YSL Natural Radiance Poudre Sur Mesure Semi Loose Powder

 The YSL Poudre Sur Mesure Semi-Loose Powder is meant to combine the convenience of a pressed powder with the lightness and transparency of a loose powder. It contains YSL's "bright pearl complex" which is meant to highlight skins true radiance. 
 YSL Natural Radiance Poudre Sur Mesure Semi Loose Powder  
I love a loose powder. I've always found those better for keeping skin looking like skin rather than heavily covered and cakey like pressed powder can leave it. That being said, I am the messiest person on the planet and clumsy too so I've seen one to many powders go all over my carpet. 

YSL Natural Radiance Poudre Sur Mesure Semi Loose Powder



This is my dream. You get the lovely finish of a loose powder and the ease of something pressed. It isn't quite a transparent as loose powders, but it doesn't make my skin look cakey at all. You don't waste anything because just one little twist of the grinder is enough for one use on the face.

I picked up shade 2, which is great for people who are around NC/NW 15 - 20. It offers a little coverage but nothing to extreme, but it really leaves a flawless finish/look of the skin. 

The packaging is a bit too chunky for my liking. It's beautiful, don't get me wrong but it's not the kind of thing I could just throw in a small bag on a night out to touch up my skin. It's just to big! 

YSL Natural Radiance Poudre Sur Mesure Semi Loose Powder
 

I like that it has a mirror, so if you do take it out (if you carry a big enough bag) you can touch up without worrying about finding a mirror. The little brush you get free isn't a favourite of mine, but it is really nice quality and it works fine for little touch ups. 

The price does bother me a little but it lasts a long time so it's not like you are spending £38 every month. It was a bit of a kick in to stomach at the time I brought this because I was used to my £2.99 collection powder but after realizing how much better this is on the skin, I would thing about repurchasing it in the future. 
name

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!