Sunday 14 October 2012

Review | MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer


Hey guys, 

I have a little review for you today, and it’s on a new concealer that I’ve had for about a month. I brought this on a whim actually. I was looking for a new concealer and thinking about getting something from Bobbi Brown, when I started watching Meghan Rosette videos on YouTube. She raves about this concealer left, right and centre so I brought it when I was getting a couple of lipsticks from MAC.


I guessed my shade (which turned out to be the perfect shade) and thought if it was too light I could use it under my eyes for that brighten effect.  The shade is NC15, and I was worried it was going to be to yellow as that’s a common complaint with MAC, but it’s just yellow enough to take out redness but not too yellow that it doesn’t work for me. 

This is great because it’s the right shade, and it works on my blemishes, on redness and under my eyes. It’s a nice coverage, and takes out redness like nothing else. It covers my spots and all the grossness really easily, but it also covers my dark circles. You can build up the coverage pretty easily as well which is a big bonus for me. It looks really natural on the skin too. It lasts all day, even if I don’t set it with a powder.  

The only thing I would change is the packaging. I think it looks really nice from the outside, but the pump isn’t all that great. I always get too much product on the back on my hand when I use this and I waste some of it. I tried to only do half a pump but it doesn’t really work.
Overall, it’s a great product and I would repurchase this over and over again. I think I might give some other MAC concealers a go if this is anything to go by. 

Do you like MAC Concealers? Any recommendations on what to try next? 

Thanks for reading,
Sarah xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!