Friday 7 June 2013

Bourjois Delice De Poudre Chocolate Bronzer in Shade 51


The Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder claims to be an easy to apply powder to give you a natural, healthy and bronzed glow to your face and decolletage. It's just £6.99 and comes in two shades. 

I was lucky enough to get this in a Blogger Secret Santa, and was so happy to get it (along with so other goodies). It's taken me a long time to get a review up. I've had this post sitting in my drafts since February, and for some reason I keep putting off publishing! 

Well, I will put it off no more!

The powder contains a scent that helps this bronzer be better known as the 'chocolate bronzer'. It's nothing overwhelming, but you can smell it in the pan. It smells like cocoa  butter more than anything else, but fear not if you hate the scent, you can't detect a hint of the scent on the face. 



I got the shade 51 which is the lightest of the two available at the moment.  When I first saw it in the pan, I was a little worried that it would be orange on the skin but it's not! It's not muddy either. It's a great bronzer for warming up the skin. I wouldn't use this for contouring because it doesn't have the deepness I like in a contour shade.

The bronzer, which I always thought was matte actually contains a small amount of shimmer but when blended over the face you can't tell at all. It has almost the same effect that Nars Laguna (read my review of that here).

Overall I would highly recommend this bronzer for anyone of a pale skin tone because it's not to dark or orange, it doesn't go muddy and it blends really well over the skin.

You can pick up the Bourjois Delice De Poudre Chocolate Bronzer in Boots and Superdrug or online here for £6.99.

name

2 comments:

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!