Monday, 18 May 2015

When A One Door Closes, Another Opens

Hello Everyone! Long time, no speak. 

It's been a long time but I think I have a good excuse. I've been finishing off university and just couldn't balance my blog, my life and my education. I had to prioritize my education, but that has come to a end. 

I finished my 4 year university course last Friday and want to start blogging again because I did, and do, love it!

I do want to start blogging with a fresh start though and that brings me to the sad fact that Some Sparkle and Shine is finished. This will be my last post here, but fear not. 



I have launched a new website. Cheerful Atoms is going to be a lifestyle, food, beauty, fashion and all round anything blog. There are just a few posts over there at the moment but I hope to bring good quality content to that blog without the limitations I put on myself here. 


If you think you might be interested please go and give the site a glance HERE. I also have a new twitter @cheerfulatoms and a facebook page. 

Finally, to celebrate the launch of Cheerful Atoms, there is a giveaway over there. It's a £25 Giftcard of Your Choice and you can enter here

Thank you for all your support here on this blog and I hope it will continue over at Cheerful Atoms. 

name

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for spending your valuable time in delivering the most valuable content here.I loved the way you write and suggest my friends too for getting aware of your blogs.
    Pawn Shops in Alabama
    Pawn Loans in Alabama
    Pawn Brokers

    ReplyDelete

  2. This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic.


    Pawn Shop

    Pawn Loans

    Pawn Shops

    Pawn Loan

    Pawn Shop near me

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!