Wednesday 8 October 2014

Top 5 Mascara Favourites: Lancome, Avon, Miss Sporty and MUA.

Today I have a top 5 post for you, and it features all my favourite mascara. I'm going to do these posts every so often because my mascara loves are always changing because I'm a bit of a mascara floozy! 



Lancome Hypnose Star linkAvon Super Extend Extreme linkMUA every lash linkAvon Super Shock Max linkMiss Sporty Studio Lash link.
Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara
This is my number one mascara and would highly recommend it. It stands the test of time, it stays on through tears of laughter and it doesn’t smudge or flake throughout the day. It curls, adds volume, lengthens and just makes your lashes look the bomb.com.



Avon Super Extend Extreme Mascara
I got this free in a magazine, and didn’t expect the world but it’s amazing. I have one tiny issue that stops it being my all-time favourite and it’s the size of the wand. When I think of a lengthening mascara, I don’t think of big fat wands and this isn’t thin in the slightest. But it adds just enough volume to lift your lashes but adds gorgeous length to them. It also makes them super black which is brilliant for those of us with super blonde lashes.


MUA Every Lash Mascara
This is a dupe for Benefit They’re Real, but only about £3. It’s got a nice plastic wand with a ball on the end which helps separate lashes and get those pesky little lashes that you can’t get with the regular want. It curls nicely, and adds a little volume. It coats the lashes super well, and lasts all day. Nothing gets this off, which is another reason it’s similar to They’re Real.  Unfortunatly, this is discontinued now which kills me because it was a killer mascara and a total bargain. 




Avon Super Shock Max Mascara
I don’t know what I think this is similar to Max Factor False Lash Effect/Cover Girl Lash Blast because it’s not that similar but it adds volume and coats the lashes like nothing else. Little lashes are a little hard to get with the GIANT wand that you get but if you’re careful it’s a lovely effect on the lashes.



Miss Sporty Studio Lash Mascara
This is my top cheap mascara. It’s £2.99 and worth every penny. I’d pay more for it to be totally honest. It has a nice sized want, with a tapered tip. It’s so black it’s unreal, and it coats your lashes in one swipe. It gives your lashes some lift, and adds volume and lengthens them like nothing else. 




Thanks for reading and have a lovely day, 
name

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!