Wednesday 1 October 2014

L'Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss Crystal Sparkling Shampoo



The L'Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss Crystal Sparkling Shampoo is a shampoo aimed at fine to normal hair and claims to give weightless moisture and sparkling shine to the hair.  Unfortunately, for me, it doesn't do that but I'll get to why in the following  paragraphs. 

So, the shampoo was created to combat issues like lack of shine and vitality and is lacking moisture. My hair fits all of those, so why not fine to normal, I thought this might work for me.

To me this is just a bog standard shampoo. It didn't dry out my hair or strip it to much but it didn't work any magic. It left my hair feeling clean but it wasn't particularly shiny or moisturized, it didn't help tam frizz and it didn't leave it any less dull than before.

There are more  products in this range (a condition and 60 second treatment) which might help enhance the shine the shampoo is meant to give but the shampoo alone is just okay for me. It also might help if you have finer or more normal hair opposed to my thick, coarse, curly hair. 

You can pick it up here for £3.99 if you fancy giving it a go. 

Thanks for reading, and have a lovely day
name

2 comments:

  1. Argh, so annoying when products don't live up to their claims isn't it? Had I not have read this I'd definitely have been won over by the pink sparkliness of this shampoo!! Very useful post!

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has saved my hair, lol. After 30+ years of using H+S it was suddenly leaving my hair really greasy, after trying pretty much every shampoo on the shelf in Tesco I tried this, it was the version for hair prone to greasiness and it has left my hair grease free, I can't say that I can see any additional shine, but at least I don't look like I wear a chip pan as a hat! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!