Saturday 29 September 2012

MAC Creme De Violet | Review and Swatch


Hey guys,

So I recenetly aquire this litte guy through a blog sale. I didn't really research the swatched or anything like thae before hand because  it wasn't that expensive. I really should have looked at some reveiws or something because it's just not good.

MAC creme de violetMAC Creme De Violet
The shade, Creme De Violet, is a frost finish eyeshadow and is a bright lavender colour packed full of gold sparkle with hints of greens and pinks thrown in there for kicks! The sparkle is freaking insane. If you like sparkle this might be your cup of tea, but I'm not a sparkle lover. I love a bit of shimmer, but glitter is not my things so this doesn't do it for me at all.

You have no idea how hard it was for me to get this to show up!
The pigmentation is shockingly rubbish! (And if it wasn't rude to put a swear word here I would becuase rubbish doens't quite cover it!) It takes so much work to get any kind of pay off that isn't glitter, and then it looks super powdery! I just cannot make it work for me at all.

The packaging is okay, but I'm not going to say anything else because you all know what MAC packaging looks like.

I wouldn't repurchase this becuases it's just to much like hard work and I have lavender coloured shadows that cost one measly little pound and are 3000 times better than this.

Have you tried this? Do you think it's any good? 
Thanks for reading,




Sarah xo

1 comment:

I read and reply to every comment, and love hearing from you all!